Friday, November 16
Rimmel London 500 Disco Ball Polish Review
Heya Sweets, hope all's well <3
We all know sparkle is very on trend at the moment so I just wanted to do a quick shout out about my favourite glitter sparkle polish right now.
It's Rimmel's 500 Disco Ball Lasting Finish polish. It's absolutely filled with flecks of silver and larger sparkles of blue and plenty of iridescent teeny tiny sparks. The photos taken above are after only one coat! The knack is to dab the polish onto your nail instead of painting as you usually would. This way the sparkles stay put. In my opinion: lots of sparkle for your money :)
And, as you would think from the name, it really does have a lasting finish and stays put sparkling away for weeks and weeks! However, that can be a down side as it's also so tricky to take off... lucky I like it so much I rarely do!
Love
LauraClaire
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Lash Exensions just after being applied Heya Chickies, So, I went and had some semi-perm eyelashes applied at a lovely littl...
-
Hello lovelies, A quick type into Google’s auto-predict search on ‘How to L’ brings up something interesting and wholly accepted in ou...
-
My new work is far too close to a House of Fraser for my own good and on my way home I couldn't help but pop in! I had a browse ...
-
My Brightening Skincare Routine After cleansing each morning with Garnier's Micellar Cleansing Water (which is amazing BTW!) I...
-
Heya Sweets, hope all's well <3 We all know sparkle is very on trend at the moment so I just wanted to do a quick shout ou...
-
Hi girlies! This post is all about one of my favourite cosmetics brands.. you guessed it Benefit! Suprise Suprise! Today I'm g...
-
So, What do you think of the red hair?? The photos don't really show how red it is, in sun light it shines much redder for some reas...
-
My husband and I got married in 2017 in Surrey at the beautiful venue that is Farnham Castle . It's voted the best wedding venue i...
-
A few weeks ago the lovely people at Schwarzkof sent me an array of goodies which I wanted to review for you. As there are quite a few ...
-
Saffi Black Closed Toe Court Sassy Coral Court Shoe WooWoo Bow Front BLINKY Purple Heeled Boot Willa Yellow Rafia Wedge L...



I love the glitter...I need to buy some too.
ReplyDeletehttp://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk