Monday, April 30

The Beauty of Benefit Erase Paste

OK, yep, so I know it's another Benefit product but I can't help it I love them! The packaging is so pretty and the products are great too, I swear by BadGal Lash mascara... but anyway, this blog post is all about Benefit Erase Paste.

It comes in a little purple pot with a little plastic application spoon which I never use so haven't photographed here. I actually wasn't too sure about this concealer when I first saw the colour of it in the pot. It's really bright and very tan but as you can see from the swatch below almost disappears when on your skin. This is because the cream is very thin and light. 

This means that, really it's not that fab at covering up any mega blemishes (I have to get out the industrial strength concealers for that) but great for brightening under eyes and concealing redness. Have you tried it? What do you think? I think it's a nice every day use product which merges well with my skin.

Have a fab day girls, Love love x

Love LauraClaire

1 comment:

  1. Very quickly this website will be famous amid all blogging and site-building people,
    due to it's nice articles or reviews

    my site Amazing Car Boat Clip

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts