Thursday, January 24

Quick & Easy 3 ingredient No-bake Cake Recipe

I LOVE cake

Actually, I LOVE anything sweet. I have the biggest sweet tooth EVER... not very good for my dentist, or for my waistline but hey, life is sweet right? 

At work I'm the first one to cheer when it's a charity bake sale. The only problem is, I'm no baker. Oh believe me I've tried... but the outcome is less than aesthetically pleasing and certainly wouldn't pass a taste test. 

So when the lovely folks at Popcorn Shed sent me box of their delicious luxury popcorn to taste out I set myself a challenge... to create my own 'go-to' recipe for sweet treat sales. With my first baby due in only 7 weeks time I know I'm going to need at least one fail-safe recipe up my sleeve to impress the other mums!






UK brand Popcorn Shed 

So Popcorn Shed are a home-grown UK-based company - something that, if you read my blog regularly, you know I'm very passionate about. It's all about UK talent! 

Set up by two cousins on a mission to make marvelous popcorn with added flavours using premium ingredients. From Pop'n'Choc to Sweet Cheesus their tasty popcorn combos are a win. Pop'n'Choc is to die for BTW. 


No-Bake 3 Ingredient Popcorn Fairy Cakes


As easy as one... two... three.... 


Ingredients: 


  • An 80g box of Salted Caramel Popcorn Shed popcorn
  • A tablespoon of butter 
  • 4 large handfuls of mini marshmallows



Recipe: 

(makes 8 cakes) 

1. Add the butter followed by the mini marshmallows to a pan. Leave to heat on a low setting until everything has melted whilst stirring continuously. 

2. Take off the hob and add to a large bowl along with your popcorn and stir thoroughly. 

3. Add an equal amount of the mix to fairy cake baking cups and leave to cool. Decoration is totally up to you. I sprinkled a cocao nibs for a more adult take on my popcorn fairy cakes but how about trying sprinkles, chocolate buttons or even sherbet!



And the taste?  Scrummy!! 

Love 

LauraClaire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts