Tuesday, April 30

HAUL: River Island, Primani, Debenhams, Warehouse

Shopping, shopping, shopping
and a sneaky doughnut.. oops!
River Island heels SALE
Warehouse dress and skirt
Primark bits and pieces
Love the studs
One pound each accessories are too cute
Love the detail on this dress

Hi lovelies,

Above are my latest Haul buys. My favourite purchase is the Warehouse Spotlight dress with jewel detail on each shoulder. Simply my fav because it was a stunning £12.00 in the sale... incredible price don't you think?

There seems to be a running theme with this Haul though. It's all about embellishment. From the jewels on my dress to the studs on heels and hair grips. I'm also loving rose-gold as a colour at the moment and haven't taken off the pretty rose-gold charm hair ties off my wrists since I bought them.

Everything that seemed to catch my eye on this trip was black, grey or rose-gold. I'm loving muted smokey colours at the moment... we just haven't had enough British sun to move into pastels just yet I think. However, the Elmo trainer socks were just too cute not to buy! They are the pop of colour my bleak haul needed hehe.

What have you been buying lately?

Love

LauraClaire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts