Monday, December 2

Christmas Party ready with Femme Luxe Finery GIFTED

Hi chickies,

Merry Christmas! It's officially December so I'm allowed to say that. I'm a 'Christmas tree up the second it turns December' kinda girl so I'm extremely excited around this time of year. 


I love all the merriment of Christmas and how it brings people together. Speaking of get-togethers, I have two big Christmas parties I'm planning for this year. 

Savannah Beige Femme Luxe One Shoulder Dress

The first is my NCT group. All the girls are going out for dinner and drinks, followed by copious cocktails and hopefully some merry dancing. As I am usually covered in baby food and baby snot I'm desperate to glam up and Femme Lux Finery had just the dress!


I've never been a huge fan of shopping online for dresses. I like to see them up close, try them on then and there without worrying about returns and feel the quality so I wasn't a little out of my comfort zone when Femme Luxe Finery kindly allowed me to choose some Christmas party dresses as a gift. 


I'm a new mum of an 8 month old and my figure DEFINITELY doesn't look anything like the gorgeous skinny model showing off the dresses on their website. 'She could make a bin bag look hot' I thought to myself. 

However, I finally decided on something a little longer and hopefully well fitting.


I must say I was a little skeptical, so I was totally shocked by the incredible quality of the two dresses I received. They were lined, thick and luxurious to the touch. 

I'm so so pleased with this beautiful caramel silky one shouldered dress. I felt a million dollars in it!

Paired with an on trend leopard print head band and matching killer heels I danced the night away at the NCT mum's Christmas dinner.


Emerald Green Femme Luxe Bardot Dress


My second big Christmas party is my husband's work Christmas do. I go every year and it's always a great event. It's usually black tie so again, I need to dress to impress and Femme Lux delivered. 



Usually I opt for a red dress and Christmas but I LOVE this emerald green. It's a gorgeous festive colour but not so generic as as my usual choice of red. I'd be surprised if anyone else rocked up in emerald green but they'll always be a few other ladies wearing red at a Christmas party. 


The bardot style adds extra glamour with my hair in curls and I love the sleeve detail too. The length is demure, perfect for looking respectable in front of your husband's boss! But the gathered detail accross the silky stretch fabric is still sexy as well as flattering. 




Any post-baby lumps and bumps were hidden nicely. That had to do with the thickness of the material and the lining. As I said, I was very impressed with the quality! This dress was my favourite of the two and I would definitely buy some more dresses from Femme Luxe now. 

And the best bit? They were both stretchy, so totally comfortable, even after a three course meal and drinks. Glamour and comfort - what more could a new mum ask for!

Not got your Christmas party dress yet? You can shop Femme Luxe Finery Christmas Party dresses now. 

Love 
LauraClaire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts