Thursday, April 26

My favourites from Warehouse this season



My new work is far too close to a House of Fraser for my own good and on my way home I couldn't help but pop in! I had a browse around but fell in love with pretty much all of the gorgeous spring season dresses at Warehouse. Which ones are your favourites? These are two that I LOVE so I just had to show you.

Keep my fashion work-focused I chose two dresses that were beautiful and bright but that were covering and structured enough to be corporate. I LOVE the butterfly dress with its gorgeous bright print and fresh spring look. I also liked the cute little cap sleeves too and the cut of the dress at the back. Has anyone bought this dress yet? is it comfy to wear all day? And I also chose the soft yellow pastel dress was also very on trend and extra cute in lace. I would work great with a light pastel green blazer and nude heels.

Love LauraClaire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts