Saturday, January 19

Sales Haul: Miss Selfridge, Warehouse and River Island






Hey Snow Bunnies!

Is it snowing where you guys are?? It's chucking it down here, yaaay. Got sent home early from work yesterday eeekkkk. Nearly got snowed in too. Today I'm doing a quick quick haul post, as you'll see from my snow pics below I spent most of my day playing in the snow!

I hit the sales last week and these are my best goodies. Some MAHOOSIIIVEEE beaded dangle earrings from Miss Selfridge which my boyf actually picked out. Think they would look cute for a festival or in the Summer but they do drag your ears down a bit. They were a teeny £5 though so not too bothered.

Next amazaballs find was in Warehouse. OMGISH i'm in love with these cute simple gold butterfly jewels. I've been wearing them all week. Earrings, two rings, necklace and bracelet came to a total of £12, so cheap I was jumping for joy in the shop. I've been after a matching jewellery set that wasn't made for grannies for so long too... yaay!

Lastly my fav of all time is these River Island lace up suede boots. SO FIT! These were the best type of sale buy too where I fell in love with them at the full price of £75 at Blue Water shopping centre but couldn't afford to cough up and so when I found them again (just in my size) in Cheapside London I was over the moon. And at £35 who wouldn't be!

How has your Sales shopping been? What's your best find this year? I'd love to hear from you.

Love

LC

SNOW DAY!!!

2 comments:

  1. Those photos are so cute and great purchases, love the shoes

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're having fun in this snowy weather lovely! You got some great buys!

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts