Thursday, April 18
Aztec Nail Wraps
Hi sweetpeas,
If you're a regular to my little blog you'll know I can't help picking up nail wraps every once and a while.
These lovelies I found at good old Primani so no expense spared at a fab one pound! Bright, Fun and funky.. happy nails <3
Have you tried nail wraps before?
Love
LC
Labels:
aztec,
nail wraps,
nails,
Primark,
style
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Hi lovely girlies, I had a lovely suprise the other day! The gorgeous beauty over at alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk has nominated me for...
-
Made my Catastrophic cosmetic #fresh #facemask at the #lushcosmetics #bblogger #workshop smells amazing! A photo posted by Laura Cl...
-
THE KIT BEFORE DURING AFTER Hi Chickies! So, if you're a follower of my blog you'll know that a little while...
-
Hi beauts, If you’re planning a fabulous day out followed by a glam evening (preferably with cocktails!) choosing the right makeup to ...
-
Lash Exensions just after being applied Heya Chickies, So, I went and had some semi-perm eyelashes applied at a lovely littl...
-
Miss Selfridge White Blouse River Island Dark Navy High Waisted Hot Pants Heya Girlies <3 In my last haul post I sh...
-
Hello lovelies, A quick type into Google’s auto-predict search on ‘How to L’ brings up something interesting and wholly accepted in ou...
-
River Island: Black Tapestry Print Satchel and Purse TopShop: Sassy Cut out V throat heels Dorothy Perkins: Blue Cable Jumper Mot...
-
Salon: Aldabella Beauty Salon in E psom , Surrey Website: www.aldabella.org.uk Treatment: Use of the In frared Saun a, Body wrap, faci al ...
-
The Importance of Nurturing Touch Human beings love to feel loved. Having physical contact with another Human Being is as importan...





They look so lovely on! I'm tempted to pick some up as I'm so rubbish at nail art!
ReplyDeleteA little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin
x