Monday, July 16

What I've been wearing from my latest Haul

Miss Selfridge White Blouse 

 River Island Dark Navy High Waisted Hot Pants

Heya Girlies <3 

In my last haul post I showed you a few items I'd bought. I didn't get a chance to show you them on as I was in a bit of a hurry so wanted to do a quick post to show you how I've been styling them :) 

The first photo is a work outfit with my new Miss Selfridge top. I find that you only really get a feel for clothes once you've worn them for a day and I really love this top. The material is so soft and floaty and really girly. I've already had a number of comments about it so I'm pleased!

The other two photos are of my teeny tiny River Island hot pants. These sadly I haven't worked up the courage to wear yet. See I got all dressed up and ready to head out in the outfit above... then sighed and changed into boring jeans! This hot pants buy was much more of a lust item for me. I love high waisted pieces and the shorts are so cute I just had to have them. 

 Lastly, Just a couple of recent buys below from Dorothy Perkins. Nice chunky rings are always a hit and I really liked the pastel skull bracelet.. perhaps a little quirky but hey. Plus they were in the sale for a few quid...Bargain!

Dorothy Perkins Sale

Love LC

5 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a plaid shirt for months! Where is yours from, its gorgeous! Also that skull bracelet is so cute - jealous I didnt see that when doing my sales shop!

    Alice

    http://secretsofawannabecharlotte.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya Alice,

    aww thanks, it's from Jack Wills actually. I do love their shirts. This one is an oversized grandpa shirt. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the skull bracelet! I never really think to check dorothy perkins for jewellery, or anything really, definitely need to pay a visit to the sale xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that skull bracelet! Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that blouse and nice outfits!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts