Wednesday, November 21

New Look Haul


Hi Girlies <3

Last weekend I got a bit excited in New Look and ended up buying not one, not even two but four tops :) Three of which are peplums. Did I mention I LOVE peplums?

I hadn't been in New Look for a while but I really like their current season. They have a great range of evening and party wear looks this year and reasonably priced. These tops were between £16-20 each and when I went to the till I recieved 25% off as they decided to give me a voucher (very kind of them I know!).

That brings my peplum top count up to 6 now. A little too excessive perhaps! What do you think? <3

Love

LC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts