Thursday, January 31
SOMETHING I HATE...
So I'm trying on this dress in Dotty P's. Get all the way into the dressing room when BOOM it hits me.... 'Now £22' sale sticker??? IT COSTS £22 ALREADY! Don't try and scam me with red sale stickers geeeeeesss (I nearly got scammed with red sale stickers)
Rant over.
Love
Laura Claire
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Miss Selfridge White Blouse River Island Dark Navy High Waisted Hot Pants Heya Girlies <3 In my last haul post I sh...
-
Hi beauts, If you’re planning a fabulous day out followed by a glam evening (preferably with cocktails!) choosing the right makeup to ...
-
Garnier Kit includes: Instruction 6.60 creme colour Bottle shaker and colouring plastic gloves Glossy Conditioner Dy...
-
From left to right: Warehouse, TopShop, River Isand I've been eager to buy a blazer and shorts Co-ord combo since the trend hit t...
-
Hi lovely girlies, I had a lovely suprise the other day! The gorgeous beauty over at alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk has nominated me for...
-
Rush Hair Greenwich Review On the 21st of May Rush Hair opened its doors in the prime location of Nelson Street just a stones throu...
-
Heya Girlies, Hope you're having a fab bank holiday! I got this Candy Fluff Body Powder from the lovely people at Lush, special...
-
Hi my lovelies! Firstly I'd like to wish you a very warm Happy Advent... yes that's right ladies.... it's officially December!...
-
Back in May I posted about dying my dark hair red using Garnier's Fiery Red 6.60 Hair Dye. garnier fiery red 6/60 hair dye review a...
-
The Importance of Nurturing Touch Human beings love to feel loved. Having physical contact with another Human Being is as importan...


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts