Sunday, March 10

The Easy Curl

BEFORE SHOTS

When I'm being exceptionally lazy but still want rough beach curls I use this technique. Wash and dry hair, apply a sea salt spray or texturizing spray. I recommend KMS Sea Salt spray (Click to read my review on KMS).

After spritzing liberally drop your head down to your knees so your hair is flowing towards the floor, grab the bottom of your hair and begin to twist and twist up into a messy bun. I like to tie into place with a band but pins work just as well. Then, last but not least.. sleep on it! As you'll see from my 'After' photos I have major morning face! Simple, messy, natural looking curls and a comfy nights sleep. Perfect :)

AFTER SHOTS

Love

LC

3 comments:

  1. Your hair is so lovely, I love the dip dye ombre effect so pretty

    A little bit Unique

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is so long & gorgeous, i'm jealous. Hah. It looks cute! I hope your having a great Sunday!

    Nikki
    www.TheCraftySideOfSarcasm.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why users still use to read news papers when in this technological globe all is presented on web?



    Visit my web blog: replica hermes birkin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts