Friday, March 22

I Heart Little Mistress




Hi Sweets

I've recently found a new brand with I LOVE! The brand is called Little Mistress and I stumbled upon it when browsing House of Fraser the other week. I saw this dress and fell totally in love with it, aswell as pretty much all the other dresses in their range.

The Little Mistress style is so cute and light and girly, I'm totally hooked. The dress I'm wearing is called
the Little Mistress Cream with Flower Detail Prom Dress... (Phew, not the most catchy of names huh?) and retails for £55.00. Not the cheapest dress I've ever bought but I did get a pretty nifty discount which kept me happy. Check out their website for some other gorgeous dresses.  

The only down side I found is that the skirt kept flapping up and getting caught on the netting underneath it, making a not-so-attractive lumpy look all the way around my thighs! (not that my thighs need any more size!)

 Love the back detail, too cute!

Love 
LauraClaire

2 comments:

  1. What a great brand, that dress is gorgeous! I need something from their collections, so pretty

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!!! :) found your blog off twitter :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts