Sunday, March 3

KMS California Sea Salt Spray Review



Heya Chickies,

This is my latest LOVE product. I asked for the KMS Sea Salt Spray for Christmas from my lovely boyf and was lucky enough to get it. yay!

So I've spent the last couple of months testing in out and I really do love it. It's a light weight spritz spray that pretty much does what it says on the tin. I personally love a sea salt spray as I am always in search of the perfect 'beach curl' (I have poker straight locks so, of course... I love curly hair! never happy hehe)

The spray works best on dry hair. I always brush my hair after drying it and found that when spritzing on the spray before brushing caused tangling. I usually use it just after I've curled my locks to give them a less perfected look.. a bit more untamed!

Love

LauraClaire

1 comment:

  1. Definitely need to get my hands on this, sounds like a great product

    A little bit Unique

    x


    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts