Sunday, January 25

Review: Organic Chocolate Hair Care Set from Faith in Nature

Hi pretties,

I’ve been very spoilt of late with lots of lovely beauty goodies to test out for you. Recently the delightful people from Faith in Nature got in contact with me to review a shampoo and conditioner set of my choice. From a tantalising range – Aloe Vera, Coconut, Jojoba and many more, I went for what I suspect many of you might have picked… Chocolate! I’m not going to lie, it was tricky… I wanted them all!

My package came in the post Monday and I’ve been using them all week so… here are my thoughts J

The shampoo and conditioner retail at £5.50 each for a 400ml bottle. Although a little more pricey than my usual Shampoo (I get through shampoos extra quick.. one of the downsides of long hair!) I didn’t think it was overpriced for products that boast being natural, organic and made in Britain. They’re also a luxurious blend of not only Cocoa but Vanilla too and a hint of sage. Faith in Nature describe them as ‘A sumptuous treat for your hair and scalp’ and they’re not lying!


The reviews on their website from faithful users commented on how gentle the product is and how gloriously shiny it makes your hair. I have to agree with both of their comments here. Everything about the shampoo is soft and gentle – the smell is chocolatey but not in a ‘sickly sweet E numbers’ kind of way, it lathers easily with gentle rubbing into the scalp and I was very happy with the silky smoothness of my hair.



Also, It’s nice to know that for once I wasn’t putting a concoction of chemicals onto my scalp. Everything is natural and organic… and when your scalp and hair have to suffer numerous blow-drys, straightening and dying sessions it’s probably a good thing to give them a break!

You can also buy them at Holland & Barrett’s but if you don’t have one close by then delivery on the Faith in Nature site is free over £35.00.

Head on over to www.faithinnature.co.uk now to see they’re other great products and inspiring scent pairings.

Love 

LauraClaire

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of chocolate shampoo before but that sounds SO DELICIOUS!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know neither had i! Its lovely though. Xxx LC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts