Sunday, October 21

The brands to watch from the Baby & Toddler Show 2018


I was lucky enough to get free tickets to this years Baby & Toddler show at Sandown Racecourse in Esher in September.

The Baby and Toddler show has event all around the country and is supported by Emma's Diary. The next show is in Glasgow in April 2019.

With my mum in tow, I scanned the vast array of stalls for things that stood out most to me as a mum-to-be. 

And here’s my top picks…

Beautiful swaddles and blankets at Milleemooandyou
As you know I love home-grown talent and supporting UK companies and with Milleemooandyou I had the pleasure of meeting Manolee, the founder of Milleemooandyou at the show. 





Her gorgeous collection are all handmade in India, stood out to me for two reasons. Firstly, how soft they were. The combination of Bamboo and organic cotton make them gorgeously silky smooth to touch. Secondly, the unique patterns and designs. We saw a lot of gorgeous but mass-produced items at the show, so these really stood out from the crowd. 


My mum treated me to these two large white pom pom swaddles with super cute pompoms in peach and red. Perfect for baby but also for wearing yourself! I’m all about dual purpose.


Delicious smelling mum and baby products at Harry & Rose

As a first-time mum-to-be I can’t say I’d ever heard of Harry & Rose but with their award-winning line up of beauty and care products you may well have! 



My favourite is the baby soft lotion that retails at £7.50 with its subtle creamy scent. It’s perfect for baby’s skin and even on sensitive skin and it’s thick enough to lather on baby without running all over the place too. 



Another of their products which took my interest was their nappy spray that retails at £5.50. Not at the stage where I could test it yet but the idea of using a protective spray to guard against nappy rash rather than thick Sudocrem or another cream that needed to be rubbed in seemed like a great idea.




The multipurpose nature of Snugglebundl
Both mum and I were pretty won over by this Snugglebundl product which seemed great for new born babies. 






It’s a simple concept that replaces blankets in the day and make transporting baby from arms to cot to car seat seamless.  

The design makes baby feel cocooned and safe and supports their head and neck in a little ‘shopping-bag-style hammock’ if you need to move them around.


Design-led luxury nappy bags from KeriKit
It was a pleasure to meet the designer of KeriKit bags at the event. Having always been a designer she saw a gap in the market for fashion-forward nappy bags made with quality and care whilst struggling to find anything appropriate after the birth of her first. Her designs come in backpack or shoulder bag formats and with all the pockets and secret spaces you could want.



The Joy Stud Black backpack was a favourite for me which I tried on at the event. It’s made of leather so will get better with ages, has every pocket type and zipped compartment you could dream of and, once baby is grown, is stylish enough to use as an every day bag. 




Love 
LauraClaire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts