Monday, January 7

Product Review: Mama Mio The Tummy Rub Butter


Happy New Year! 

It's our first week back and I'm desperate to start sharing some of my thoughts on pregnancy products I've been trying out over the past few months. 

One of my favourites has to be Mama Mio's The Tummy Rub Butter. I started using it around 6 weeks ago. I'd currently been using Boots Stretch Mark Oil Spray which works a treat too. 




The Tummy Rub Butter is fair pricey but as I'd been gifted it by family it was a glorious treat as I started to get bigger... and bigger. 


Mama Mio Packaging 

As a more luxury skincare brand their packaging really attracts the eye. I love the bright pinks and the quality of product presentation. 


Mama Mio Pricing 

The Tummy Rub Butter is certainly not cheap. It retails at £23.50 for a 120g tub and after 6 weeks of use on my chest, hips and bump I'm more than half way through the tub already. If I followed their recommended application amount of twice a day it would already be finished. However, it is a luxury item and does feel like a treat to use rather than just another baby bump chore. 


Mama Mio Product Quality 

The ingredients are high quality. Mama Mio use 'Omega-packed organic oils in an organic Shea Butter base'. That's a combination of organic coconut, avocado and shea. They're free from parabens, petrolatum, colourants, xenoestrogens, PEGs and phthalates and cruelty-free too. 




The thick white cream feel luxurious too. it's easy to rub in and dissolves in the skin quickly- perfect when I was applying just before bed as I could hop straight under the covers without waiting around to dry! 

The smell is delicious and one of the things that make this product feel are luxurious as it is. It's a subtle creamy and refreshing scent that you just don't get with basic oils. I loved going to bed smelling great. 


Mama Mio The Tummy Rub Butter Results 

I'm 30 weeks pregnant and I still don't have one stretch mark! I've been applying The Tummy Rub daily + whenever I get an itchy bump and it seems to be doing the trick. 


The Round Up

  • An Expensive 9 month habit - I'd only start to use this product in the late 2nd and 3rd trimesters when your bump really starts to grow

  • An added boost of luxury when you're feeling extremely pregnant - helped turn nightly bump maintenance into a more pampering experience

  • After 6 weeks it has worked for me - I'm pleased to report that at 30 weeks pregnant I'm yet to have a single stretch mark. I've loved using The Tummy Rub Butter and have actually been given another tub ready for my last few months so I'll update you of the final result when it comes!


Love 

LauraClaire 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts