Wednesday, October 16

My Top 10 Favourite Maternity Halloween Costumes

Unfortunately, this time last year I was a little too late to the game to get a brilliant Halloween outfit together (and a little too pregnancy sick as well!). 

However, I LOVE Halloween and so wanted to share some of the best ideas out there.... so who's dressing up for Halloween this year mamas-to-be! I want to see photos! 



Oops, Shot gun wedding anyone?


Jessica Simpson bringing a whole new meaning to the word 'yummy mummy' - looks epic and also super easy - loo roll anyone?



This is just hilarious! Major bonus points though for the amount of effort involved - she must have spent months sculpting the clam shells for her perfect pearl.


My kinda fancy dress - freaky and easy - job done!

Bringing to life the scary thought that you actually have a mini human inside you with actual bones and stuff. 


100% on the cuteness factor - you'd need a little cute bump for this. My food babies were bigger than this, let along my real bump!


Cardboard? Paint? Brown top? DONE


Oh my gosh, doesn't this look epic - and your bump really is a magic mystic balls so why the hells not!

Monsters Inc. fans, this one's for you! 

Love this idea. I love sweets and candy, so despite the extra effort involved this one would definitely be on my list. 

Love 
LauraClaire


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts