Wednesday, October 16

GIFT Essentiel Vie Review: Nipple Cream

Well I finally popped! After what felt less like 9 months and more like 9 years I am now a mum... 



and, on day 8 of baby's bright new world I have to say that hubby and I are totally smitten. 

I've heard that the first couple of weeks tend to run smoothly and lull you into a false sense of 'OK, I can do this' so we're enjoying it while it lasts. 

As such I wanted to take a few minutes to write up about a product that was gifted to be recently by the folks at Essentiel Vie

Essentiel Vie products are 100% natural, cruelty-free and totally plant based. They contain gorgeous botanicals and essential oils to help mum's thrive.

baby cuddles are just the best!

Essentiel Vie Nipple Cream Review 


The Essentiel Vie Nipple Cream is one of those items that you think you won't need. "Sure, I'll be fine", I naively thought as I clumsily started my breastfeeding journey in the hospital (starting with a midwife forcibly attaching baby to me eeek). 

Yet just days in and I was only just about getting the hang of breast feeding, so all I can say is that this cream was a godsend. 

Don't get me wrong, the midwives told that I can use my own milk to help make the nipple area less tender but when you've spent three weeks as a cow, there's just something more luxurious about using a product over your own supply! 


Made with Argan oil and Vitamin E, Essential Vie's nipple cream is soothing and calming on my sore spots and its safe for baby too. 

The tub comes with a generous amount of cream to last you throughout your breastfeeding journey - so no chance of running out!

Now available at Boots Online

A large pot of Essentiel Vie's Nipple Cream is available to purchase online at Boots. It retails at £12.99 and gets you 48 boots points (which I'm always trying to nab!). 

A big thumbs up from me. Thank you to Essentiel Vie for gifting me your nipple cream. It was there just at the right time when I needed it most. 

Love

LauraClaire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts