Monday, January 21

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser Review


Hi beauts, 

I was given Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser for Christmas - what a brilliant gift huh! It's the limited edition a Winter Rose which contains Rose and Cedarwood and retails at £23.50. Read my thoughts on it below…




Liz Earle Packaging 

As you know I’m a sucker for packaging. Liz Earle’s isn’t the cutest around but its certainly got a feeling of luxury and quality. 

The cleanser comes in a thick cardboard tube with two cotton cloths to use with the cleanser. I like the design of the rose and cedarwood wreath too – clean and crisp product and packaging design.

Liz Earle Product Quality

The Hot Cloth Cleanser boasts naturally active ingredients with cocoa butter, rosemary and chamomile and it shows.

I was surprised how deliciously rich and creamy it is and love its floral scent. It smells gorgeous and feel luxurious to use.

I also love that I can apply it to dry skin and how easily it removes makeup.

Simply apply two pumps of the cleanser to dry skin, rub in and then use the pure cotton cloth in hot water to wipe away. 

The circular motions and slight exfoliation of the cloth makes it incredibly easy to remove make up – even mascara. I was shocked by how easy it was to remove without irritating my skin. What’s even better is it’s perfect for all skin types.

Liz Earle Review

I would definitely buy Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser again and have been using it far more than the Micellar Water which is usually my go to quick makeup remover.

Naturally the Liz Earle Cleanser takes a little more time to use as you need to wait for the water to get hot etc but I prefer using it now as it actually removes ALL my makeup. 

Sometimes I find the Micellar Water can just push my makeup across my face rather than actually remove it!

Soft on my skin, removes all my make up and totally worth the money.

Love
LauraClaire


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts