Friday, November 9

L'oreal Elvive Damage Care Serum Review



Hi Girlies, Happy Friday!!

I’ve always had long hair (apart from an awful period at University when I decided to cut it all off and literally shave one side of it – very bad look for me!) so I’ve always tried to keep it looking in good condition and shiny. Since dying it red I’ve of course noticed that it’s vital I keep it extra nourished to avoid that awful straw like look and feel.  After running out of an old serum in capsule form that I’d had for years I went in search of a new serum to match it.

There were too many to mention in Boots so I stuck to a brand I know well: L'oreals Elvive Damage Care Serum. I really notice the benefits of a serum and will always massage it into the tips of my hair after a shower and before blow drying. I’ve consistently used serum for over two years now and feel it is the reason why I get complemented about the lack of split ends I have.

I’ve been using L’oreals serum for over a month and I feel it is doing just as good a job as any other serum and would recommend it. The bottle is fairly small, made of glass and clear. I like the fact that it’s clear as you can easily tell how much you are using, sad I know but I like to be prepared and fully restocked for when I run out! The pump action of the bottle isn’t the best and I often have to pump 5 or 6 times before any serum comes out each time I go to use it. However, I would say this is the only down side. It has a subtle sweet fragrance which isn't too overpowering and does leave your hair smelling lovely. 

I'm not too sure I buy into the 'Ceramide-Cement Technology' but whatever L'oreal's oily serum is doing to my hair I have to say I like it :) 



Love 

LC 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts