Sunday, May 20
The Pitter Patter of Pastel heels
Hi girlies, went browsing around Next in Oxford St the other day and caught sight of these beauts!
Pastel colours are so on trend right now and these heels are too cute I think. The colours are so soft and dainty and the heel size and court style is very demure.
I found them on the Next website when I got home. They are called suede mid heel court shoes (not the most inventive name!) and cost £38.00 The colours are Pastel Pink and Mink. I really like the Mink colour, I think it would look lovely with a pair of light skinny fit jeans and summer top. They had two 5* reviews on the Next website too saying how comfortable they were. Next heels tend to be soooo comfy.
Might just have to be on my PayDay shopping list. What do you think?
Love LC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Miss Selfridge White Blouse River Island Dark Navy High Waisted Hot Pants Heya Girlies <3 In my last haul post I sh...
-
Hi lovely girlies, I had a lovely suprise the other day! The gorgeous beauty over at alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk has nominated me for...
-
Hi beauts, So, was contacted by GSK a little while back about their latest campaign to get us all to focus on our oral health. Not a part...
-
Heya Girlies, Hope you're having a fab bank holiday! I got this Candy Fluff Body Powder from the lovely people at Lush, special...
-
Hi my lovelies! Firstly I'd like to wish you a very warm Happy Advent... yes that's right ladies.... it's officially December!...
-
Hiya Chickee-dees! :) I have so so so much make up and so, to try and keep in in some form of order I bought myself this gor...
-
Last weekend my lovely boyfriend treated me to some Miss Selfridge goodies. The love heart ring and the wish bracelet are both fro...
-
Salon: Aldabella Beauty Salon in E psom , Surrey Website: www.aldabella.org.uk Treatment: Use of the In frared Saun a, Body wrap, faci al ...
-
J'adore Jumper by Poem £39.50 Meadow Print Tunic Dress by Poem £49.50 Melinda Leather Shopper £99.50 Beaut! Julia...
-
Heys Girls, Last weekend I treated myself to a new bag. I've been looking for a new handbag for a few months now and had my heart...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for reading. I love to get feedback and comments so please use the comment box below to post your thoughts