Tuesday, September 11
MAC Lipstick: Cyber
Hi Girlies :) sooooo, yep I pretty much dropped off the earth for a little while eeekk sorry about that. But I'm back and bringing with me yet another trusty MAC lipstick review.
So this lil dark colour is called Cyber and is part of MACs Satin Lipstick collection. I saw it on one of the makeup artists instore the other day and absolutely loved it on her. She had gorgeous dark skin and had used Cyber on the outside of her lips and a lighter pink on the inside subtly merging the two which looked swell.
The colour is a very deep dark and mysterious purple. So deep it almost looks black which is quite intimidating when you first think you'll have to apply it to your lips! After topping up with some fake tan I braved it though and I love the colour. Definitely a dark plum I'll be wearing in Autumn this year. What do you think?
Love LC
Labels:
Beauty,
Cyber,
lip,
Lipstick,
MAC,
MAC lipstick,
purple lipstick,
review
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Miss Selfridge White Blouse River Island Dark Navy High Waisted Hot Pants Heya Girlies <3 In my last haul post I sh...
-
Hi lovely girlies, I had a lovely suprise the other day! The gorgeous beauty over at alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk has nominated me for...
-
Hi beauts, So, was contacted by GSK a little while back about their latest campaign to get us all to focus on our oral health. Not a part...
-
Heya Girlies, Hope you're having a fab bank holiday! I got this Candy Fluff Body Powder from the lovely people at Lush, special...
-
Hi my lovelies! Firstly I'd like to wish you a very warm Happy Advent... yes that's right ladies.... it's officially December!...
-
Last weekend my lovely boyfriend treated me to some Miss Selfridge goodies. The love heart ring and the wish bracelet are both fro...
-
Salon: Aldabella Beauty Salon in E psom , Surrey Website: www.aldabella.org.uk Treatment: Use of the In frared Saun a, Body wrap, faci al ...
-
J'adore Jumper by Poem £39.50 Meadow Print Tunic Dress by Poem £49.50 Melinda Leather Shopper £99.50 Beaut! Julia...
-
Heys Girls, Last weekend I treated myself to a new bag. I've been looking for a new handbag for a few months now and had my heart...
-
Sandals: Warehouse Dress: Topshop Jacket: Dorothy Perkins Sunglasses: River Island Tote: River Island Jewellery: Accessorize ...







That colour is really pretty on you! Gorgeous :)
ReplyDeleteTha colour is beautiful!! Xx
ReplyDeleteAww thank you both :) bit of a brave colour but I'm getting used to it! xxx
ReplyDelete